#tfln / text
pick a text
your character would send mine and then comment with it. alternatively, just send them a random text message.
1. PHYSICAL INTIMACY: it might just be innocent touches or it might be during sex.
2. LONG CONVERSATIONS: honest words can be more intimate than touch.
3. DRUNK: perhaps you're oversharing or simply maudlin.
4. FORCED INTIMACY: magic, a truth serum, whatever — you didn't mean to bare your soul, but that is precisely what you're doing right now.
5. SLOW-DANCING: there is something inherently intimate about trusting someone else to lead you, and someone trusting you to lead them.
1. PLANNED: you've been planning to tell this person how you feel, and you know exactly the way to do it.
2. SPONTANEOUS: uh-oh, it just slipped out! maybe you weren't thinking, maybe it was a fight, but somehow, your secret's out.
3. HEAT OF THE MOMENT: what's better than calling someone's name out in the trows of passion? why, telling them you love them, of course!
4. THE LAST TIME: you're coming clean with your feelings because you're dying, moving away, leaving the planet, going to war, whatever. might as well when you'll probably never see them again.
5. JEALOUSY: you've seen the one you love in the arms of another, and you just have to let your feelings be known so they don't end up with the wrong person! selfish, what's selfish?
6. DRUNK: a drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts, so maybe you should be careful what you say, or you'll be telling your best friend you have the hots for her. awkward.
1. A DARK, STORMY NIGHT: you know all those stories that start off with a stormy night before something goes wrong: a murder, an attack by ninjas, a crime. it is one of the best known clichés in the world, and you’re stuck in the middle of it.
2. QUIET MORNING: nothing to do, nowhere to be… sometimes the rain is a welcomed addition to a quiet day. gives you an excuse to stay in, curl up in a warm blanket and a book, maybe a loved one or a cup of hot chocolate. With sprinkles.
3. PUDDLES: after it rains, what is the number one thing you have to do? go put on some rubber boots and splash around of course!
4. SUDDEN STORM: it might have been predicted, but sometimes storms just sweep in and do their thing with little to no warning. hope you’re not outside.
5.THUNDER & LIGHTNING: loud, surprising, scary, ominous, comforting, fantastic to watch or listen to… some like thunder and lightning, others not so much. of course, if this happens before a big confrontation, the universe is telling you something.
6. STUCK: no, no, no, no. this cannot be happening. what happened to the ten percent chance of rain? you forgot your umbrella and now you’re stuck in it!
7. DANCING: sometimes rain is a cause for celebration, or you just feel like doing something spontaneous. grab someone to join you and get wet!
8. RAIN BATTLE: the most intense, important battles happen in the rain. verbal spars, punching someone in the guts; it’s all dramatic and climatic. and no one slips.
9. DATE: aww, don’t let the weather ruin your date! it can be really romantic, being out in the rain, and it’s always fun to go with the flow.
1. SPRAIN: how did you screw up walking?
2. BROKEN BONES: simple fractures still hurt.
3. CUTS: hopefully one of you has a sewing kit.
4. BURNS: let's pray this one isn't on your ass.
5. CONCUSSION: no, they're most likely not holding up fifteen fingers.
1. QUEST: it might be a rare herb or a cup of magic water, but someone’s life depends upon you going through these woods and getting it. will you find it right away? have to battle a witch for it? or maybe you don’t want to succeed at all.
2. LOST: how did you manage to get lost in these woods? you had that map, right?
3. CASTLE:sometimes when you’re lost or wandering about, you see something really amazing or unusual. or something you were never meant to find. like that old abandoned castle people have been whispering about…
4. REFUGE: it might be dark and cold, or entirely welcoming, but it’s the only place those nasty goons or insane villagers won’t follow you. but what exactly is keeping everyone else away from here?
5. CHANCE ENCOUNTER: it’s a fairy! no, wait, that was just an ogre. an ogre?! from sorcerers to talking deer, you can meet anything in an enchanted forest.
6. MAGICAL: not all enchanted forests are scary! some of them are filled with sunlight, fairies, pretty little birds, and all those big-eyed creatures, all of them singing along with you, having a wonderfully good time.
1. CHASE SCENE: on the run from the cops, or maybe you are the cops. however it works, someone's trying to get away, and someone else doesn't want 'em to. Also good for zombies, dinosaurs, and disaster movies.
2. GAMBLING: strangers of all stripes can run into each other at the roulette wheel or poker table, whether it's a classy casino in monaco or an illegal dice game in a gotham alleyway.
3. FORMAL: maybe it's an elegant dinner or maybe it's an over-the-top post-oscar bash, but you're at a party where no expense was spared. obviously someone is going to start a scene.
4. INFORMAL: not all parties feature red carpets or the family silver. sometimes you just want to hang out with friends. sometimes that's not as easy as it sounds. maybe the barbecue grill's on fire. maybe the host is. whatever—this is not as relaxing as planned.
5. CAUGHT: this isn't what you think! or maybe it is. either way, someone got busted, and it looks bad. this doesn't have to be NSFW; there are lots of embarrassing things you can get caught doing with your pants on.
6. FIGHT SCENE: bars, battles, barbarians—the punches or bullets are flying, and you're in the middle of it. will you escape with your roguish good looks intact?
7. HANDCUFFED: Some prompts are evergreen, okay.
*stolen from katy who stole it from bakerstreet woo woo